Translate

luni, 8 iunie 2015

Make 50$ free money with IOS / android for free NOW



Hello, my name is Laudacescu Emmanuel and I'll be your mentor in making money with  IOS/ Android!

For began all you need to do is follow step by step what I say and you get into google play and to download application UENTO!

After what application to download, you'll open!

After opening it, you'll register, registration using your name and surname, your e-mail and code: b58iz to get more bonus points! You will be paid between 5-8 points!
Install an app to open it, delete it from and about you earned points = money

 It is very easy !!

  The application is available for all countries


I already made me over $ 12.5, below I will post proof of payment! Do not wait and you start to make real money!!
 proof 1


 proof 2


  The application is available for all countries

Un comentariu: